21 Days til Christmas

I am happy to say that I am back! So many adventures have happened while I was away, so I will try share a few with you.

First of all, we had the most delicious time on Thanksgiving. The next day after Thanksgiving my family and I always decorate for the most wonderful time of the year Christmas, or as I like to think Christ-mas. Black Friday is when we officially start Christmas listening to Christmas music, decorate the house, and one of my favorites watch Christmas movies. 


One night I was playing around with the camera, and managed to take this adorable picture of George under the Christmas tree.

Sadly, some of my pictures wouldn't show up so I want get to show those today. Enjoy the December!
I am so excited about Christmas only 21 more days!!!


Comments

  1. I am also SO happy that is so near "Christ-mas" already. Christmas is one of my favorite Holidays.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment