Nutcracker + Update on life

Merry Christmas Eve Eve or whatever you might call two days before Christmas! Today I wanted to mention a few things going on in my busy life. First of all as I told you a few posts back,  I had an up- coming Nutcracker performance for ballet. Even though it was sad to say goodbye to this year's dances, Nutcracker is officially over...for this year! I always enjoy dancing with all the wonderful dancers. So here are a couple of pics of last weeks dress rehearsal.


In this photo I am with two sweet girls, Grace and Andrea. Somehow I  happened to get a pic with them and it turned out to be a favorite! Also, I am a marzipan in this pic.


This is Abigail, a beautiful and sweet dancer + friend. We are both a snowflake in this picture, if you were curious. 


Now I shall talk about my life!


Even though the weather is not what my expectations are for Christmas time, I still manage to act like it is  cold outside. I love my snuggly warm stripped sweaters, a mug full of tasty hot chocolate, and if you noticed painted finger nails, which I rarely ever do! Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!





Comments

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope y'all have a great Christmas! It looks like the Nutcracker was fun.
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment