~Hello Autumn~

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." ~L.M. Montgomery


In one of my favorite books, Anne of Green Gables, Anne quotes this, and I thought it was good fit for my post!
Today in "A Musical Dancer's Journal" I wanted to share with you a few of my fall pleasures.


One of my favorite parts of fall is to have some wonderful hot tea. My mom made some delicious blueberry muffins and they were absolutely scrumptious!!! Usually, I am doing Latin or some kind of school because my mom suggests, "Never waste time". I have come to the conclusion that this statement is quite true. 


This weather has made me a happy camper, for you should know, I love winter (I especially like snow), and as you know fall must come before winter. One of my favorite comforts is to snuggle up with my blanket with my cup of tea. Also, if you were wondering my mom crocheted my blanket and I love it dearly! :)
Updated my blog hope you like it!


Comments