To Dance is to Dream


 Even though this pic does not go with my theme, I couldn't resist not showing it. As you can see it is a picture of the gorgeous mums, and of course, George in the background.

Today I wanted to share with you a little bit of my dance life! I have been doing ballet for about eight years now and have loved it from the very beginning. I love to use my talents and dance for the Lord.
Last year in August I started pointe ( which if you didn't know is when you dance on your toes). Here are a few photos of me on pointe.
Also My mom gets the credit on taking the photos of me!


Every year around Christmas my ballet studio, which is Walkerdance, performs The Nutcracker. This year I have the parts a Snowflake, Marzipan, and Flower. 


All I have to say is I absolutely love ballet!!!



Comments

  1. I love those pictures! Keep dancing for the glory of God.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment