Update on A Musical Dancer's Life







Wow! How long has it been since I have blogged?! Too long. 
Its been so long I haven't shared my wonderful trip to the beautiful place Maine.
I went back in August at the end of summer and its already November, I can't believe it. Anyway the trip was absolutely wonderful and how great it was to see God's beautiful creation!

The photo above shows me at Thunder Hole.


Happy Fall!



Louie is popular being in almost all my pictures. Dance is really busy around this time of year with Nutcracker. My parts are: a snowflake, Queen of Sweets, a flower, and a understudy for the Sugar Plum Fairy! I am very pleased with my parts and ready to perform!

I hope you enjoyed hearing a little bit of what's going on in my busy life. 
P.S I have an exciting craft or activity to care with you next time! 






Comments

  1. You do have a busy life...doing wonderful things and venturing wide! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment